Monday, June 22, 2009

Survey

How far along? 31 weeks exactly
Maternity clothes? Most of them but I still wear some of my old lose shirts
Stretch marks? Nope, keeping fingers crossed!
Sleep: Yes, love the Snoozer body pillow, great investment. I do get up to the bathroom around 3 times but I go right back to sleep, thank God.
Best moment this week: Seeing her head and butt move around my elly
Movement: She feels pretty big now, I could clearly feel her body parts, knees, kicks and her little hands. Plus I could feel her different sides of my belly at the same time.
Food cravings: Ice cream but with the diabetes, I can't have any =(
Gender: It's a girl!
Labor Signs: None, I hope I don't get any for a least another month
Belly Button in or out? It's still in but is looking kind of weird now.
What I miss: My energy, I'm getting pretty winded now plus I walk so slow
What I am looking forward to: Baby Shower!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Get lots of rest, take naps and get foot massages.

No comments:

Post a Comment